6 MOST POPULAR WEBSITES WITH JOB OFFERS IN SPAIN
So, seriously considering moving to Barcelona, eh? It would be great to have a job fixed up front, right? I don’t say it is impossible, cause I myself had found a job before coming here.
You need to know, though, that the salary might not impress you, it’s definitely lower then in Germany or the UK. On the other hand, the climate, the beach and way of life may well be worth the sacrifice 😉
Can I work in Barcelona without speaking Spanish?
I bet this is the first question, you wanna ask. Especially knowing that you won’t get super rich easily here 😉 The answer is: yes, you can! I am a living and breathing proof for that! And I know many other people who manage to do that as well. It depends on your occupation and the company you apply to but you will perfectly survive in Barcelona without Spanish or Catalan, let’s not forget that the city is bilingual.
What are the most popular websites with job offers in Spain?
It depends on what kind of job you are looking for. I will list some of the most popular job seeker websites:
- Infojobs.net – one of the most popular job search websites, vast and general. It’s ok for a start and to look around but quite tiring and stiff, so after some time it may get you depressed. Avoid taking it in large quantities.
- Domestika.org – is great if what you are looking for are jobs in creative agencies, startups, innovation and technology companies, etc. Got English version also of the job offers, very practical and user friendly.
- Indeed – this site aggregates job listings from many many websites, job pages, etc.
- LinkedIn – you probably know it already, it’s good for networking.
- JobsBCN and JobFluent – have you considered working in a startup in Barcelona? This site has some offers for those of you who wouldn’t mind. Barcelona indeed is one of the Europe’s hottest startup capitals and companies like King, Airbnb, Booking and many many more decided to open their branch here.
- CareerBuilder – you will find a lot of offers of companies companies specializing in HR like Hays, PagePersonnel, etc.
You can also search directly on websites of company’s you’re interested in or websites of companies specializing in HR like Randstad, Talent Search People, etc.
Still wanna move here? Go for it!
- What’s the cost of moving to Barcelona?
- 5 tips before you start looking for a flat in BCN
- 8 tips to find the perfect flat in Barcelona